As part of Carilion Clinic, we offer our patients access to Carilion’s nearly 1,000 physicians representing more than 75 specialties, as well as to two Occupational Health locations and seven VelocityCare urgent care locations offering extended hours. From easy access to simple pre-hire screening and drug testing, to comprehensive injury treatment and workman's compensation management, VelocityCare and Carilion Clinic Occupational Health can meet any need.
VelocityCare offers easy access with our extended weekday and weekend hours. Our goal is to exceed expectations in meeting the needs of the outstanding employers of our area who have trusted Carilion Clinic to care for their employees for over a quarter of a century. Managing a business is complex, we will partner with you to help make managing your Occupational Health program a little more simple.
Most services are available on a walk-in basis. Some services need to be scheduled due to special resource requirements. Depending on the service, you may be referred to one of our Occupational Health locations. Please contact us at our central number or your local VelocityCare for more information.
- Complete injury management
- Referral services to a comprehensive network of specialty care if needed
- Pre-employment evaluations
- Complete illness and urgent care services
Testing and Diagnostic Services
- Comprehensive laboratory services
- Substance abuse screening and drug testing
- Breath alcohol testing services
- TB testing
- Radiology services
- Fit testing services
Physical Exam Services
- All employment related physical exams are available at VelocityCare or Carilion Clinic Occupational Health locations
- Return to work